Saturday, September 12, 2009

Potluck, Part Two

The day after my potluck, Dennis had one at his office to celebrate his broker's birthday (Happy B'Day again, Tonya!)......I could have made the same thing I made for my potluck, but because I had a tough time deciding between two dishes I love to make, I made the second one for his! Now I have absolutely no idea what it's called....I had it at a potluck somewhere, but just can't remember where. Soooo.....check this out and then help me out with a name! The winner gets a gift card to the newest restaurant in Great Bridge....Chili's!!!

The Dip
1 pound of sausage
1 8 ounce package cream cheese
1 can Rotel tomatoes (don't you just love them!)



Brown the sausage in a pan, crumble, then add the cream cheese and the tomatoes and stir to blend as they warm. Pour into a crockpot, which you need to keep on low....just to keep warm. Serve with Scoops!

That's a friend of ours, Dennis West......he's my personal taster!


Soooo....what shall we name it?!

No comments: